Angell for Authors: ProWritingAid- A Great Editing Tool for Authors
July 21, 2019
Welcome to Cycon's Urban Fantasy Blog Hop
May 17, 2019
The Music Behind Riftmaker
February 27, 2019
Angell for Authors: Create a Social Media Plan for 2019 to Maximize Success
January 23, 2019
Aenerfell by Joshua Robertson Review
January 2, 2019
Happy New Year and Resolutions Galore
January 1, 2019
Meet the Author Monday: JD Estrada
December 10, 2018
Support an Indie
October 22, 2018
How to Build Your Monsters: A guest post by A.F. Stewart
October 20, 2018
October Frights- Survivalist Bible Sneak Peek
October 10, 2018
April 25, 2017
I was invited to participate in the End of World book Tag on Booktube (Youtube for books!) It was a ton of fun, and I wanted to share the awesomeness with you today. Here is the video:
And here is my list with links:
End of the World Book Tag
Tagged by Joshua Robertson. Here is his video.
The questions:1) An earthquake - earthquakes separate the ground into multiple pieces. Favorite book with multiple perspectives? The Song and the Pendant by Magnus Von Black
2) An asteroid- you can see an asteroid coming before it hits. What book did you see the plot twist coming way before hand? Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
3) An epidemic- a disease that every body seems to be contracting. What book does every body seem to be getting that you don't want?
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
4) A tsunami- tsunamis flood everything. What book flooded your thoughts and you couldn't get off your mind or stop thinking about?
Jacq of Spades by Patricia Loofbourrow
5) Nuclear war- the battle of all battles between humans. Favorite human fight in a book? Child of the Night Guild by Andy Peloquin6) Alien invasion- best Sci-fi novel? The Gate: Journey to a New World by M.W. Smith
7) Artificial intelligence- Robots, computers, technology taking over the world. Favorite book you have read on any sort of ereader?
Melkorka by Joshua Robertson
8) End of the world movie- end of the world/disaster movies will continue to be made in Hollywood just like book to movie/tv show adaptations. What book adaption are you looking forward to? The Lost City of Z by David Grann
For more bookish fun subscribe to my weekly bookish e-newsletter
Follow me on Facebook Twitter Instagram
Follow me on Goodreads to see what’s in my TBR, what I’m reading, and my reviews.
Love the awersome bookish content I provide? Click on the Donation Box to the right to leave me a tip.
Want more exclusive bookish content? Join me on Patreon
What books would you choose for your End of World Book Tag? Share in the comments below!
Until next time,